Everything Under the sun

Hi i am Totally new to blog hehe, Whoever read my blog be sure to contact me for your link blog exhange...Its good to know more blog members Yeah?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Toons and Japan

Thanks for visiting my blog. it is great to be back yeah? i just came back from some oversea job from japan. my place just arrive this morning at changi airpork haha. Will be blogging tonight.
Folks you should visit Japan someday, its a nice place to be. ]>_<[ Hope these Toons may cheer me and you from our daily stress.





3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Bored Dad said...

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thks so much your toons sure help me pull through one of my many miserable days ;)

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger S.a.p.p.h.i.r.e said...

Hello . . .Nice Blog.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home