Everything Under the sun

Hi i am Totally new to blog hehe, Whoever read my blog be sure to contact me for your link blog exhange...Its good to know more blog members Yeah?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wanna GET Noticed.

Wanna Get Noticed?

For all you girls who want a certain guy to fall all over you or maybe just realize that you exist! I have the perfect solution..all you have to do is go all natural, what I mean by this is to be your own fashion, for example if you happen to have an old tee/tank, go to the craft store and buy some rhinestones and glue and decorate your item! It's fun, cheap, and trendy! Fabric paint iron-ons and beads are good things to add on to boring clothes and a great way to have fun and be creative!
Submitted by Hillary TollefsonFrom Colfax

Sexy pants

The new style now is low-cut hip huggers...there soooo awesome! The only problem with them is you can't wear a belt, but they're tight so it doesn't really matter too much. All of my guy friends call them sexy pants, and are totally drawn to any girl wearing them!
Submitted by MandyFrom Mississauga

4 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Author said...

hi wanna have a link Exchange??
My address is http://JokeDiary.com

I have link you le.... :)

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Graceolle said...

sorry guys for not replying and thanks you all :) i am gonna try hard to update my blog.!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger jav said...

blog more blog more n visit my blog more also haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home